Have you been searching for an alternative to a motel room?
We provide Albury accommodation with a difference.
In some holiday cottage accommodation guests must share outdoor facilities with guests of adjoining cottages. We offer you a private romantic getaway with all facilities, including heated outdoor spa and gardens, available exclusively to you.
Book one cottage for a romantic getaway, or book both cottages together as holiday houses for a larger group or family gathering.
Our self catering accommodation provides the perfect combination of luxury surroundings, with the the convenience of living to your own schedule. Enjoy day trips to wineries and the snow fields, then relax when you return to your holiday cottage.
Our holiday houses are minutes from most sporting facilities in Albury Wodonga. Escape for a short break or a longer holiday at our romantic getaway, Melrose Cottage; or at our larger family-friendly holiday house Magnolia Cottage.
• Three bedroom double brick Californian Bungalow located off the main traffic route in a quality area, yet only five minutes drive from the main entertainment and shopping precinct of Albury.
• The two cottages are side by side and together can sleep eleven. A lockable gate between the two provides access.
• Ducted air conditioning and gas heating throughout.
• Each cottage is fenced on it’s own 600 square metres to ensure privacy and security for you and your family.
• Full size refrigerator, electric hotplates and oven, microwave, ample crockery, cutlery and kitchen utensils.
• All linen and towels provided including, doonas, extra blankets and a compendium of pillows.
• Separate laundry with washing machine, clothes dryer, iron & ironing board.
• A five person heated spa in the rear yard under a gazebo for your exclusive use and meticulously maintained by us.
• A well maintained garden with ample lawn areas surrounded by flowers and shrubs provide a relaxed setting.
• Flat screen HD TV, DVD player, range of movies, CD Player/ Radio and selection of CDs.
• Children’s outdoor play equipment and a range of children’s toys indoors.
• Babies change table with baby bath, high chair, Australian Standard Porta-cot, and safety bed-sides .
• Your complimentary breakfast hamper is provided on arrival and includes a variety of cereals, loaf of bread, dozen eggs, bacon, 2 litres milk, 2 litres juice, a variety of fresh fruit, jams, spreads, tea and coffee and biscuits.